Friday 18 March 2011

Woodstock still shoot maaaan

The last few days were spent gathering suitably gaudy hippy Woodstock style bits and pieces for a still shoot. This ended up being surprisingly tricky to shop for and maintain some sort of cohesive style.
I had some big daisies printed at Color Images in Burbank, and then doodled some psychedelic swirls for some variety.
Most of the shopping was again at thrift stores, but managed to make good use of my absolute favourite prop house -  History for Hire in North Hollywood.

Copyright:Katie Shipley

Copyright:Katie Shipley

Copyright:Katie Shipley

Copyright:Katie Shipley

4 comments:

  1. I love it, I love it, I love it.
    Those were the days.
    Looks very authentic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so nice, especially the daises

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you didn't tell me about this! I love this!
    And i recognise that cushion cover from Nepal...its mine...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Mary, very authentic (and I should know ;) )..... Groovy!!

    ReplyDelete